Monday 8 October 2012

Disney.

Most of my favorite films are Disney films. For my animation I want my target audience to be Children. I want my animation to be colorful and bright. 



Here is a screenshot from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, this film also explores another world. A world where house-hold items have a personality. Above is s picture of Mrs. Pots and her son Chip. In the film a witch has cast a spell on a number of people who worked for the Beast and turned them into household objects, until the spell can be broken when the Beast can find someone to love him even when he trapped in the body of a beast. 

I love how imaginative and colorful this film is, some scenes in the film can be cold and dark but when showing the personality's of those in the house the film is bright and warm. 


Above is a screen shot from another Disney film 'The Lion King' and the colour scheme is also just as bright as 'Beauty and the Beast'. Having 'cute' characters and bright colour pallets make the films appeal more to children and families. Children can relate with the younger characters in the film, For example Simba in 'The Lion King' cannot wait to grow up and become king of the jungle. 

For my animation I want to create characters in which a younger audience can relate to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment